Monday, June 14, 2010

My second week at MSSB

Hey, it’s Kristina again and my second week in Chicago was very busy. Interning at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney has a lot of responsibilities and I am learning a lot of financial terms.

This past week, I made calls to the empowered women in Chicago that I researched previously and invited them to attend seminars talking about different questions they would have about the market, the dollar, and securities.

I also did some paperwork for clients and answered phone calls. One morning, I attended a prospect member breakfast for NAWBO, the National Association of Women Business Owners, with my boss, Hanna, to see if she wanted to join. The organization has a lot of beneficial materials, and I would be interested if I owned my own business.

Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, Elliott and I would intern at MSSB from 7am to 11am and then drive from Chicago to my hometown, Oswego, to help coach a bowling clinic with my personal coach. I will talk about this more in a future blog post.

This is just a brief look at my busy week and I’ll try to update you again when I can!

- Kristina

GO HAWKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment